TWENTY EIGHT GALLAGHER & KENNEDY ATTORNEYS NAMED
“THE BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA”
PHOENIX (August 3, 2009) – Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A., a full service business law firm, today announced that 28 of its attorneys have been selected for “The Best Lawyers in America® 2010” (copyright 2009 by Woodward/White, Inc. of Aiken, S.C.), which will be published in December 2010.
Based solely on a vote of their peers, 45 percent of Gallagher & Kennedy’s shareholders are recognized as some of the best lawyers in the United States. Founders Michael L. Gallagher and Michael K. Kennedy were again honored with Best Lawyer titles for 2010.
“The Best Lawyers in America” has been regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States for more than two decades. The publication has been featured in national newspapers and magazines such as the Los Angeles Times, New York magazine and the Washington Post, and excerpted in more than 50 major metropolitan newspapers and business magazines throughout the country.
The following G&K attorneys have been recognized as “The Best Lawyers in America 2010”:
1) Dana S. Belknap – Land Use & Zoning Law
2) Robert W. Boatman – Personal Injury Litigation
3) Alexander L. Broadfoot – Real Estate Law
4) Timothy D. Brown – Tax Law
5) John R. Clemency – Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
6) James B. Connor – Real Estate Law
7) Joseph E. Cotterman – Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
8) J. Stanton Curry – Environmental Law
9) James G. Derouin – Environmental Law
10) David A. Durfee – Real Estate Law
11) Jay S. Dushoff – Commercial Litigation, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Land Use & Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
12) Mark A. Fuller – Commercial Litigation
13) Michael L. Gallagher – Entertainment Law, Sports Law
14) Michael M. Grant – Administrative Law, Energy Law
15) Jeffrey D. Gross – Land Use & Zoning Law
16) Tom E. Henze – Criminal Defense: Non-White-Collar, Criminal Defense: White-Collar
17) Donald Peder Johnsen – Labor and Employment Law
18) Michael K. Kennedy – Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation
19) David P. Kimball III – Environmental Law
20) Brian W. LaCorte – Intellectual Property Law
21) Steven T. Lawrence – Corporate Law
22) Anne L. Leary – Employee Benefits Law
23) Patrick J. McGroder III – Entertainment Law, Personal Injury Litigation, Sports Law
24) Barry D. Mitchell – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
25) Dalva L. Moellenberg – Environmental Law
26) Kevin E. O’Malley – Commercial Litigation
27) Dean C. Short II – Corporate Law, Real Estate Law, Sports Law
28) David L. Wallis – Environmental Law
In addition, the firm ranked Number One in Arizona for Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Entertainment Law and Sports Law. The firm ranked Number One in Phoenix for Administrative Law, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Entertainment Law, Land Use & Zoning Law and Sports Law.
About Best Lawyers in America
Published biennially since 1983 and annually as of the 2006 edition, “The Best Lawyers in America” is widely regarded as the preeminent referral guide to the legal profession in the United States. The Best Lawyers lists are compiled through an exhaustive peer-review survey in which thousands of the top lawyers in the U.S. confidentially evaluate their professional peers. For more information, please visit www.bestlawyers.com.