Our experience working with clients – including in-house and general counsel at large international product manufacturers – through all aspects of local and multi-district products liability litigation, includes pre-claim counseling and strategy, review and advice regarding product warnings and instructions, discovery, selection of expert witnesses, and trial and appellate proceedings.
our recent representative matters include:
- Defended a manufacturer of transmission and distribution electrical equipment against multiple claims.
- Represented a medical device manufacturer against various product liability claims and on appeal.
- Obtained dismissal for a corporate client in a high-profile product design and manufacture.
- Defended a Fortune 500 off-road vehicle manufacturer from dozens of multi-million dollar product liability claims.
- Represented a manufacturer of residential medicine cabinets and other home products.
Through such experience and practice, we are well-versed in meeting the challenges posed by the need for expert depositions and testimony in cases involving complex engineering and manufacturing science.