NINETEEN GALLAGHER & KENNEDY ATTORNEYS SELECTED FOR
SOUTHWEST SUPER LAWYERS 2012
Additional Six Attorneys Named Southwest Rising Stars 2012
PHOENIX (April 16, 2012) – Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A., a full service business law firm, today announced that 19 of the firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2012 edition of Southwest Super Lawyers. The annual publication features only the top five percent of attorneys in Arizona and New Mexico.
Based on a peer evaluation by practice area, a statewide survey of lawyers in Arizona and New Mexico, and independent research, more than 30 percent of Gallagher & Kennedy’s shareholders have been recognized as some of the best attorneys in the Southwest. Founders Michael L. Gallagher and Michael K. Kennedy have also been recognized once again and featured as Southwest Super Lawyers for 2012.
The following 19 Gallagher & Kennedy attorneys have been named in Southwest Super Lawyers 2012:
- Robert W. Boatman – Personal Injury Plaintiff: Products
- Alexander L. Broadfoot – Real Estate
- Todd A. Burgess – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Paul K. Charlton – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- John R. Clemency – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- J. Stanton Curry – Environmental
- Mark M. Deatherage – Business Litigation
- James G. Derouin – Environmental
- David A. Durfee – Real Estate
- Michael L. Gallagher – Entertainment & Sports
- Jeffrey D. Gross – Real Estate
- Tom Henze– Criminal Defense
- Michael K. Kennedy – Business Litigation
- Patrick J. McGroder III – Personal Injury Plaintiff: Products
- Barry D. Mitchell – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Dalva L. Moellenberg – Environmental
- Mark S. O’Connor – Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- Kevin E. O’Malley – Business Litigation
- Terence W. Thompson – Mergers & Acquisitions
In addition to the twenty Gallagher & Kennedy attorneys listed in Southwest Super Lawyers 2012 Arizona Edition, six additional attorneys were recognized as part of the Southwest Rising Stars 2012 Arizona Edition.
- Shannon L. Clark – Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- Jennifer A. Cranston – General Litigation
- Craig S. Ganz – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Janel M. Glynn – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- J. Ryan Hamilton – Real Estate
- Lindsi M. Weber – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
Published annually, Southwest Super Lawyers is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of successful attorneys in Arizona and New Mexico that can be used as a resource to assist attorneys and sophisticated consumers in search of legal counsel. Super Lawyers magazine, featuring articles about attorneys named to the Super Lawyers list, is distributed to all attorneys in the state or region and ABA-accredited law school libraries.