Peter J. Moolenaar
Peter’s focus is protecting businesses and securing their future through risk management, litigation, and dispute resolution. Peter has extensive experience litigating in Arizona state and federal courts and has represented businesses of all sizes in the Arizona Court of Appeals and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Peter routinely handles matters involving business litigation, commercial real estate disputes, insurance coverage, employment disputes, and commercial lending.
As an Arizona native, Peter has a deep connection to this state and its entrepreneurial spirit. Peter routinely helps businesses and their owners prevent disputes and resolve matters through business-minded solutions.
Associations & Memberships
- National Football Foundation, Valley of the Sun Chapter, Board of Directors, 2016
Honors & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars Edition, Business Litigation, 2015-2016
Community & Philanthropy
- Fiesta Bowl Committee, Member
- The Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce Valley Young Professionals, Member
- Sun Sounds Foundation, Former Board Member