WHO WE HELP
Our experience includes airplane and helicopter whole and fractional owners, Part 91 and Part 135 operators, major and commuter airlines, charters, renters, maintenance and repair facilities, fixed-base operations, air ambulance, commercial and cargo operations, airports, and flight schools.
HOW WE HELP
We skillfully guide clients through legal matters encountered during normal operations, including transactions, contracts, disputes, and regulatory matters before the Federal Aviation Administration and other aviation industry regulatory entities, and in federal, state, and appellate courts across the country. This includes:
- FAA regulations and representation
- Aircraft acquisition and sales
- Insurance and subrogation issues
- Aviation related contract drafting, review, and disputes
- Aircraft owner, member, and partner structures
- Counseling and services for aviation professionals
- Risk management
- Airport operations
- Hangar buying and leasing
- FAA regulatory compliance
- NTSB investigations
- Aviation Litigation of all matters
Our track record of success, combined with the diversity of cases handled by our aviation lawyers, position us at the forefront of U.S. aviation law. Examples of our work include:
- Drafted and lobbied for the passage of transaction privilege and use tax exemption for Arizona charter aircraft operators.
- Represented Charter operators in compliance and operations.
- Drafted Operating Agreements and associated contracts for aviation businesses.
- Handled FAA investigations for several aviation companies.
- Resolved disputes over billings and supply chain disputes between aviation corporations.
Gallagher & Kennedy is a full-service law firm. When needed, we can work with our legal team in areas including, banking and finance, corporate structure, construction, environmental, intellectual property, personal injury, taxation, government regulation and permitting, and several others.
CONTACT US FOR HELP WITH YOUR COMMERCIAL AVIATION LEGAL NEEDS.
If you need legal counsel after an aviation crash or catastrophic injury, please contact our personal injury team.