NINE GALLAGHER & KENNEDY SHAREHOLDERS
NAMED TO 2014 ‘TOP LAWYERS LIST’
PHOENIX, Ariz. (March 1, 2014) – The law firm of Gallagher & Kennedy announced today that nine shareholders have been named to the 2014 “Top Lawyers List” by AZ Business Magazine.
AZ Business Magazine publishes its “Top Lawyers List” annually which serves as a guide to the best and brightest attorneys in Arizona. Attorneys are nominated across 20 practice areas and the winners are selected by a group of industry experts based on professional success, impact on the firm and impact on the community. This year’s “Top Lawyers List” is featured in the March 2014 issue of AZ Business Magazine.
The following Gallagher & Kennedy attorneys are named to the “Top Lawyers List” for 2014:
- Alexander L. Broadfoot, Shareholder – Real Estate
- John R. Clemency, Shareholder – Bankruptcy and Reorganization
- J. Stanton Curry, Shareholder – Environmental
- Robert D. Dalager, Shareholder – Government Relations
- Anne L. Leary, Shareholder – Employee Benefits and Insurance
- Patrick J. McGroder, Shareholder – Catastrophic Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation
- Dean C. Short, II, Managing Partner & Shareholder – Sports Law
- Terence W. Thompson, Shareholder – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Julie Rystad, Shareholder – Banking