Todd W. Rallison
- Environmental - Environmental Assessment, Environmental Counseling, Environmental Due Diligence, Environmental Lobbying, Legislation & Advocacy, Environmental Natural Resources, Environmental Regulatory Permitting, Environmental Remediation, Environmental Rulemaking, Occupational Safety and Health
- Natural Resources - Air Quality
- Administrative Law - Environmental Regulation and Compliance
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) - Environmental, Governance, Social License & Community Relations
- Government Affairs - Environmental Lobbying/Legislation/Advocacy
With 35 years of environmental health and safety legal experience, Todd re-joins G&K after over two decades working in-house in the technology industry as a local, national, and global advisor. Todd’s broad in-house corporate experience over the past two decades enables him to provide a holistic, strategic approach to serving clients’ environmental health and safety needs, including hazardous waste, water quality, air quality, chemical regulation, litigation, ESG, and mergers and acquisitions.
For 20 years, Todd served as global legal director for Corporate Services at Intel Corporation. A self-described “brick-and-mortar” attorney, Todd’s responsibilities at Intel touched on most manufacturing and product issues, except intellectual property. He managed a team providing a broad range of legal services, including environmental, health and safety, real estate, procurement, construction, utility contracting, site security, public affairs, tax incentives, incident management, environmental M&A, ESG, and product regulation (FCC, CPSC, etc.) and liability. Over the years, he supported semiconductor manufacturing and assembly sites in the U.S. (California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico), Ireland, Israel, Costa Rica, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, and the Philippines, and R&D operations in India and Russia, among others.
Most recently, Todd transitioned into worldwide government affairs and managed the Intel team responsible for manufacturing and sustainability policy. In that capacity, he handled global and national government relations on current issues as diverse as chemical regulation, climate change, electrical grid and city digitalization and modernization, conflict minerals, ESG and corporate responsibility, and product energy and material efficiency regulation.
Before joining Intel in 2001, Todd also worked in the law departments at Pinnacle West (APS) and Motorola where he advised on matters associated with environmental health and safety permitting and regulation, including M&A and environmental litigation.
Todd first joined G&K in 1990 after gaining litigation experience at Gibson Dunn in San Diego and a 1-year judicial clerkship with the Honorable Richard M. Bilby, Chief Judge, for U.S. District Court, Arizona.
Todd is fairly proficient in Spanish, having served an LDS mission in Bolivia, and more recently serving as the site counsel for Intel’s Costa Rica site. He devotes much of his free time to his family and exploring creative pursuits, including gardening, art, writing, and reading.
Community & Philanthropy
- Member, Cochise Western Model Railroad Association
- Volunteer, St. David Public Schools