Location, Location, Location
Gallagher & Kennedy mirrors the expansive growth of our home, one of the Southwest’s most dynamic cities — Phoenix. Forty years ago, Phoenix was a much smaller place, as was Gallagher & Kennedy. Today both the firm and our “Valley of the Sun” birthplace have enjoyed a tremendous surge of growth. In both cases, the growth has been thoughtful, decisive, and positive. With beautiful year-round sunshine, Phoenix is the outdoor person’s heaven-on-earth. For those outdoor enthusiasts who prefer cooler weather, Phoenix is a three-hour drive from snow-filled mountains in the winter, and for beach fanatics, only a three-hour drive to Mexico, or a five-hour drive to southern California.
Quality of Life
Arizona’s lifestyle amenities attract and sustain today’s rapidly growing workforce. Arizona is internationally renowned for its natural beauty along with its pleasant winters, varied recreational activities, and diverse cultural opportunities. Just look at what our state has to offer:
- Extensive medical and hospital facilities including the world-class Mayo Clinic and Barrow Neurological Institute
- Home to the 2001 World champion Arizona Diamondbacks, NFL Football, NBA Basketball, NHL Hockey, NASCAR, professional tennis, and rodeo events
- Arizona has more than 300 golf courses and is host annually to the Waste Management Phoenix Open, the Charles Schwab Cup, and LPGA tournaments
- Museums, ballet, opera, and concerts for all musical tastes complement our Native American and Spanish roots
- Snow skiing, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding, boating, rock climbing, rafting, camping, hunting, and fishing
- Six national forests, 22 national parks, 31 state parks, monuments, recreation areas, and historic sites
Taken together, these characteristics provide a quality of life in Arizona unsurpassed by any area of its size in the world.