- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury & Wrongful Death - Aviation Disasters, Dram Shop/Bar, Insurance and Bad Faith, Legal and Other Professional Liability, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle/Motorcycle/Commercial Trucking Collisions, Negligence, Nursing Home/Elder Abuse, Police Officer and Other Government Liability, Products Liability, Sexual Misconduct
Stacey Lihn joined Gallagher & Kennedy’s personal injury and wrongful death group in 2005. Stacey works with the personal injury team, focusing her practice in plaintiff’s catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death matters.
In her ten-plus years at Gallagher and Kennedy, Stacey’s mastered client advocacy under the mentorship of Patrick McGroder. Beyond legal work, Stacey utilizes her advocacy skills locally and nationally, assisting patients and families struggling with congenital heart defects, a subject she grew passionate about in 2010 after giving birth to her daughter born with a severe congenital heart defect.
Stacey participates in several philanthropic and professional associations. She also serves as public member on the American Board of Pediatrics Foundation and Sisters by Heart, a national non-profit supporting families newly diagnosed with critical congenital heart defects.
Supported Lead Counsel in dozens of cases in which there was a verdict or settlement in excess of one million dollars.
American River College
A.A., Legal Assisting, 2002
Arizona State University
B.A., Elementary Education, 1999
Associations & Memberships
- American Board of Pediatrics Foundation, Public Member, 2015-Present
- National Pediatric Cardiology – Quality Improvement Collaborative
Parent Lead, Parent Advisory Board Member
Co-Lead Transparency Workgroup
Member Mortality Workgroup
- Arizona Newborn CCHD Screening Panel, Parent Partner
Honors & Awards
- Most Influential Women in Arizona, AZ Business Magazine, 2015
- “The Importance of the Patient and Family Voice” and “The Quality Focus of the ABP: Accelerating Quality,” American Board of Pediatrics, Partnering with Patients and Families Meeting, September 2015
- “Family Life After the Fontan,” Nickolaus Children’s Hospital, Parent Education Day, Single Ventricle and the Fontan, May 2015
- “Co-Creating Change with Parents of Children with Medically Complex Illness,” Children’s Hospital Association, Quality & Safety in Children’s Healthcare Conference, March 2015
- “Empathy & Transparency in Pediatric Cardiac Medicine,” American College of Cardiology, Cardiovascular Summit, January 2015
- “Network Insights for Healthcare Improvement,” Institute for Healthcare Improvement, 26th National Forum on Quality Improvement in Healthcare, December 2014
- “Inspiring CHD Parents to Use Knowledge Gained to Create Opportunity,” Congenital Heart Defect (CHD) National Symposium, Using Crisis to Create, Indianapolis, IN, July 2014
- “Engaging Patients in the Value of Learning” Institute of Medicine, Roundtable on Value and Science-Driven Healthcare, Washington, D.C., July 2013
- “Parent Perspective — The Value of Learning Networks,” American Board of Pediatrics, Promoting and Sustaining Collaborative Networks, Alexandria, VA, June 2013
- Democratic National Convention, Charlotte, NC, September 2012