As a member of our Litigation Practice Group, Phyllis brings over 14 years of paralegal experience to Gallagher & Kennedy. She assists attorneys in a variety of complex products liability, commercial litigation and class action cases. Phyllis has extensive experience in coordinating discovery requests and responses, analyzing, and indexing voluminous sets of records and documents, and is extremely proficient in document control software such as CaseLogistix and Summation. She also assists in the drafting of initial pleadings in both state and federal courts.
Phyllis has been a key member of Gallagher & Kennedy’s National Coordinating Counsel Team, which has represented Phelps Dodge Industries, Inc. in the nationwide asbestos products litigation for the last two decades. This includes coordinating discovery and investigations in hundreds of cases across 19 states.
- Involvement in all aspects of the litigation process, i.e. drafting initial pleadings, preparing comprehensive written discovery requests and responses to discovery requests, including the compilation of responsive documents.
- Facilitate and maintain national asbestos litigation databases.
- Manage large-scale document productions and technical databases in complex asbestos product cases.
- Provided support at client sites in management of large-scale document productions and case-strategy meetings.
- Assisted in trial preparation and courtroom proceedings.
A.A.S., Paralegal Studies, 2001
Associations & Memberships
- American Quarter Horse Association, Member