Irma C. Davenport
Irma assists in the firm’s estates and trusts department. With her years of experience, she is happy to help the firm’s clients with their estate planning, probate, trust administration and business needs.
- Assisting attorney with the creation of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills and Deeds in Arizona.
- Assisting attorney with informal testate or intestate estates and formal testate or intestate estates, filing Court pleadings and assist in probate administration.
- Assisting attorney with trust administration.
Arizona State University
Certificate in Paralegal Studies, 2011
Associations & Memberships
- Arizona Paralegal Association
Community & Philanthropy
- LBM PTO WORLD, Former President, Former Vice President, and Former Treasurer (2015-2020)