Recent Published Articles
Employment & Labor Law
- 6/1/2018Employer Probably Should Care About Employee's Religion
- 5/1/2018Preparing to Avoid Employment Agreement Blunders, Part 2
- 4/1/2018Preparing to Avoid Employment Agreement Blunders, Part 1
- 3/1/2018Clash Over Exempt Status Advances Warehouse Manager's Overtime Claim
- 2/13/2018Not all Mandatory Employee Arbitration Clauses Benefit Employers
- 2/1/2018Are You Prepared to Avoid Netflix-like Corporate Social Media Snafus?
- 1/1/2018Jury Must Decide Arizona Worker's Misclassification Claim
- 12/1/2017Septuagenarian's Claim Dismissed: Discharge Was For Inadequate Work Performance
- 11/1/2017Liability For Employer Who Can't 'Have a Big Fat Pregnant Woman Working' at His Restaurant
- 10/1/2017Job Descriptions: Worth Doing or a Tedious Waste of Time?
- 9/1/2017Gender-based Claims Advance After Employer Offers 'No Apologies'
- 8/1/2017Minimum Wage Touched by Tip Pooling
- 8/1/2017Does a Brief, Temporary Condition Constitute a Disability?