GALLAGHER & KENNEDY ACHIEVES TOP RANKINGS
FROM CHAMBERS USA 2015
Chambers USA Awards Honors for the Firm and Twelve Individual Attorneys
PHOENIX, Ariz. (May 19, 2015) – The law firm of Gallagher & Kennedy announced today that Chambers USA ranked the firm and 12 attorneys among the best in Arizona and New Mexico for 2015.
Among Arizona law firms, Gallagher & Kennedy achieved the highest Band 1 ranking in Environment (including water rights) and Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations. The firm was also ranked as a leading Arizona law firm in the areas of Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use, and Litigation: General Commercial and Corporate/M&A.
The firm received the following “Leading Individual” rankings for Phoenix attorneys:
- William F. Allison – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Stanton Curry – Environment (including water rights)
- Lee Decker – Environment (including water rights)
- Tom Henze – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Michael K. Kennedy – Litigation: General Commercial
- David P. Kimball III – Environment (including water rights)
- Chris S. Leason – Environment (including water rights)
- Kevin E. O’Malley – Litigation: General Commercial
- Dana Stagg Belknap – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Terence W. Thompson – Corporate/M&A
The firm received the following “Leading Individual” rankings for New Mexico attorneys:
- Dalva L. Moellenberg –Environment, Natural Resources & Regulated Industries
- Timothy Van Valen – Corporate/Commercial Tax
Tom Henze (Arizona), Dalva L. Moellenberg (New Mexico) and Tim Van Valen (New Mexico) were recognized in the highest Band 1 ranking for their specific practice area.
Chambers USA is an annual ranking which assesses each law firm and attorney on technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by their clients. Additionally, independent interviews with clients and confidential submissions of law firms are part of the Chambers research and evaluation process.