PHOENIX, Ariz. (May 20, 2021) – Gallagher & Kennedy is proud to announce that it ranked among the best firms in Arizona and New Mexico by Chambers & Partners, publishers of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. For 2021, Chambers USA recognized four practice areas and ten individual attorneys.
The firm received the following rankings for Arizona attorneys:
- Band 1: David P. Kimball III – Environment
- Band 1: Anne Leary – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Band 2: Stanton Curry – Environment
- Band 2: Chris S. Leason – Environment
- Band 2: David Wallis – Environment (promoted from Band 3)
- Band 3: Lee Decker – Environment
- Band 3: Kevin E. O’Malley – Litigation: General Commercial
- Band 3: Terence W. Thompson – Corporate/M&A
The firm received the following rankings for New Mexico attorneys:
The firm received the following Arizona Firm rankings:
The firm received the following New Mexico Firm rankings:
About Chambers & Partners
Chambers USA is an annual ranking that assesses each law firm and attorney on technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by their clients. Additionally, independent reviews with clients and confidential submissions of law firms are part of the Chambers research and evaluation process.