FIFTEEN GALLAGHER & KENNEDY ATTORNEYS SELECTED FOR
SOUTHWEST SUPER LAWYERS 2020
PHOENIX, Ariz., (April 6, 2020) – The law firm of Gallagher & Kennedy has announced that 13 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized as 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers. Additionally, two attorneys have been named as 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Annually, only the top five percent of attorneys in Arizona and New Mexico are selected by Southwest Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The following Gallagher & Kennedy attorneys were named 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers in Arizona:
- Robert W. Boatman – Personal Injury Products: Plaintiff
- Timothy D. Brown – Tax Law
- Shannon L. Clark – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Lincoln Combs – Personal Injury Products: Plaintiff
- Mark A. Fuller – Business Litigation
- Grant Woods – General Litigation
- Michael K. Kennedy – Business Litigation
- Matthew P. MacLeod – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Dalva L. Moellenberg – Environmental Law (New Mexico)
- Kevin D. Neal – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Raymond M. Norris – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Kevin E. O’Malley – Business Litigation
- Jeffrey T. Pyburn – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
The following Gallagher & Kennedy attorneys were named 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars in Arizona:
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.