Get Up to Date on LLC Changes and Avoid Costly Missteps
The Revised Uniform Limited Liability Act has arrived. Are you ready for it? Are your clients ready? Existing operating agreements will need to be updated and new operating agreements will need to comply. The new Act affects numerous major provisions in the LLC operating agreement such as fiduciary duties, new default provisions, distributions and indemnification. Join us as our expert faculty brings you up to speed on the latest RULLCA developments and teaches best practices for drafting and reviewing operating agreements. Register today!
- Draft solid operating agreements that comply with RULLCA.
- Understand the new rights of judgment creditors and how they can foreclose on an interest.
- Determine which fiduciary duties should be modified to fit the needs of the client.
- Learn which provisions can’t be altered or waived.
- Explore the manager’s and member’s rights and authority under RULLCA.