The Arizona Sports and Entertainment Commission will induct our founding partner Mike Kennedy into the Arizona Sports Hall of Fame for his many incredible contributions to the Valley’s athletic community!
President of the ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS FOUNDATION INC since its inception in 1997, Mike was also chairman of the Super Bowl XLII host committee, an executive committee member for Super Bowl XLIX, a 37-year Phoenix Thunderbird, and chairman of the Phoenix Open.
The entire G&K family salutes Mike – the ultimate team player and champion for Arizona’s athletic and legal community – on this well-deserved honor!
Mike will be inducted with 5 other Arizonans:
- Arizona Cardinals Football Club favorite Larry Fitzgerald Jr.
- NAU & WMBA (Chicago Hustle) star player Peggy Kennedy
- Phoenix Mercury All-Star & WMBA & Xavier head coach Jennifer Gillom
- Phoenix Suns’ Spirit of Cotton Award recipient & Seton Catholic Preparatory Prep head coach (with 12 state titles to her credit) Karen Self
- Sports journalist Pedro Gomez
Read more about Mike’s many contributions to Arizona: https://gknet.com/michael-kennedy-in-memoriam/.