Michael R. Fletcher
- Construction - Construction Transactions
- Business Law & Transactions - Business Entity Formation and Dissolution, Commercial Finance, Contracts and Commercial Agreements, Emerging Companies and Startups, Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate - Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales, Real Estate Development, Real Estate Distressed Properties, Real Estate Finance and Investments, Real Estate Transactions
Mike’s practice is focused on business, real estate, and construction transactions, as well as commercial dispute resolution and litigation. He serves a wide variety of clients, including companies and individuals engaged in real estate, manufacturing, transportation, food and beverage, logistics, insurance, construction, financial services, and healthcare.
Notably, Super Lawyers® recognizes Mike as one of the best real estate lawyers in Arizona. A patient listener with unwavering dedication to being intently client-oriented, Mike continuously strives to efficiently and effectively resolve legal issues while considering each client’s goals and budget.
Mike’s transactional experience encompasses myriad commercial transactions, such as business acquisitions and sales, equipment acquisitions and sales, real estate acquisitions and sales, lease matters, financing matters, vendor contracts, employment contracts, inter-business contracts, construction contracts, and business organization. His litigation practice emphasizes real estate, escrow and title company liability, broker liability, construction defect, construction law, title disputes, liens and encumbrances, landlord-tenant matters, homeowner’s association disputes, and general business disputes.
In addition to having written and presented to various professional organizations on landlord-tenant topics, Mike also serves as a judge pro-tem for the Maricopa County Justice Courts. He provides volunteer legal services in real estate matters to qualified low-income recipients through the State Bar of Arizona.
Mike is a member of Executive Council Charities 70, a charitable organization comprised of 70 local professionals with the singular goal of raising money for Arizona’s at-risk youth. He is also a member of the Arizona Business Council, Scottsdale Bar Association, and Business, Construction, and Real Property sections of the Arizona State Bar.
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Scottsdale Bar Association, Construction and Real Estate Section, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Construction and Real Estate Section, Member
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Member
- Arizona Business Council, Member
Honors & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, Real Estate, 2019-2021
Community & Philanthropy
- Executive Council Charities 70, Member