Matthew R. Boatman
Matt Boatman joined Gallagher & Kennedy’s Personal Injury & Wrongful Death group in 2013. Since coming to the firm, he has been a member of multiple trial teams in several high profile cases. He has been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as a top 40 civil attorney under the age of 40 in Arizona.
Matt was part of the team in the Yarnell, Arizona Hotshot Firefighters’ survivors’ cases, complex medical malpractice cases that have reached multi-million dollar settlements and numerous large products liability cases, also resulting in multi-million dollar settlements. He is working closely with lead counsel in the multi-district product liability litigation against C.R. Bard, and in the Cook multi-district litigation for defective vena cava filters.
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member, 2014-Present
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2014-Present
- Hebros Young Professional’s Bible Group, Member, 2013-Present
Honors & Awards
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40 Civil Attorney in Arizona, 2017-2020
- Southwest Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, 2018-2020
- Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, 2020-2021
- Best Lawyers in America® Recognizes 37 Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys, August 21, 2020
- Fifteen Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys Selected for Southwest Super Lawyers 2020, April 6, 2020
- Best Lawyers in America® Recognizes 33 Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys as Leaders in Their Field, August 15, 2019
- Sixteen Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys Selected for Southwest Super Lawyers 2019, April 15, 2019
- Twenty-Two Gallagher & Kennedy Attorneys Selected for Southwest Super Lawyers 2018, April 24, 2018
He has traveled extensively in the U.S. and Europe and has a great passion for ancient Greek history.