Katherine B. Krukowski
- Litigation - Civil Defense Litigation, Class Actions
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury & Wrongful Death - Aviation Disasters, Dram Shop/Bar, Drug and Medical Device Litigation, Fire and Explosions, Fraud and Commercial Torts, Insurance and Bad Faith, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle/Motorcycle/Commercial Trucking Collisions, Negligence, Products Liability
- Criminal Law
Kate Krukowski focuses her practice in commercial litigation and plaintiff’s personal injury and wrongful death. Kate has represented clients in a wide variety of areas such as negligence, products liability, wrongful death, breach of contract and fiduciary duties, employment disputes, and construction litigation. After her second year of law school, Kate was a summer associate at Gallagher & Kennedy, where she was able to acquaint herself will all aspects of the firm’s practice.
As a law student, Kate served as an extern to the Honorable Judge G. Murray Snow at the US District Court of Arizona, where she gained an invaluable behind-the-scenes look at what matters most to judges, which she has applied in her own practice. She also served as a teaching assistant for both the law school’s criminal procedure course and the undergraduate school’s course on the Supreme Court. Kate also served as a student advocate in the Wrongful Conviction clinic where she gained valuable insight at both the trial and appellate level. In her last year of law school, Kate served as Editor-in-Chief for Arizona Law Review, where she oversaw the entire publication process for the journal and worked closely with the law school’s administration.
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Arizona Association for Justice, Member
Community & Philanthropy
- Gallagher & Kennedy’s Professional Women’s Group, Community Outreach Leader
Prior to law school, Kate worked with AEG Live reviewing contracts and was also a professional barrel racer.