Guillaume J. Aimé
- Business Law & Transactions - Business Entity Formation and Dissolution, Contracts and Commercial Agreements, Corporate Governance, Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Franchising & Distribution
- Securities - Private Equity, Private Placements and State Blue Sky Law Compliance, Public Offerings, Securities Compliance and Reporting Obligations
Guillaume focuses his practice in the areas of business law & transactions, franchising & distribution, and securities.
Guillaume earned his J.D. from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, where he was a Willard H. Pedrick Scholar and graduated in the top tier of his class. He also earned a CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Securities Regulation and served as the executive articles editor for the Arizona State Law Journal.
While in law school Guillaume interned for one summer at Gallagher & Kennedy where he was able to acquaint himself with many aspects of the firm’s practices including: researching and drafting demand letters, pleadings, and memoranda concerning commercial litigation, plaintiff’s personal injury, employment litigation, real estate, criminal defense, environmental & natural resources, bankruptcy & creditor’s rights, and nonprofit law; participating in client counseling meetings, mediation settlements, on-site witness interviews; attending depositions; and, federal and state court hearings. He also was a judicial extern for the Honorable Diane M. Johnsen, Arizona Court of Appeals where he analyzed and traced funds in a divorce proceeding where multiple businesses and accounts were involved to assess whether the funds were commingled and accordingly community property, drafted proposed opinions, conducted legal research, and discussed judicial decisions. He also externed for the Honorable David K. Duncan, U.S. District Court where he reviewed a 900-page Social Security case file to assess the reasonableness of the Administrative Law Judge’s decision.
Guillaume earned his M.B.A. in Advanced Financial Strategies and M&A from Grand Canyon University.
- Navigating the Troubled Waters of the Public Forum: The Public Trust Doctrine as a Life Jacket, 50 ARIZ. ST. L.J. 335 (2018)
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Diane M. Johnsen, Arizona Court of Appeals
- Judicial Extern, Honorable David K. Duncan, U.S. District Court