Dominick San Angelo
- Business Law & Transactions - Business Entity Formation and Dissolution, Commercial Finance, Contracts and Commercial Agreements, Corporate Governance, Emerging Companies and Startups, Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Franchising & Distribution
- Securities - Private Equity, Private Placements and State Blue Sky Law Compliance, Public Offerings, Securities Compliance and Reporting Obligations
- Criminal Law
Dom focuses his practice in the areas of business law & transactions. Within those areas, the bulk of Dom’s practice spans a wide range of industry sectors and is focused primarily on mergers & acquisitions, securities, corporate governance, and finance. He also has experience negotiating and documenting agreements related to equity holder buyouts and assisting clients in resolving intra-company disputes.
In addition to his legal practice, Dom recently joined the faculty of the Colangelo College of Business at Grand Canyon University as an adjunct professor of business.
Prior to joining Gallagher & Kennedy, Dom attended Duke University where he graduated with the degrees of Juris Doctor from the School of Law and Master of Arts in Philosophy from the Graduate School. Dom’s law school experience included externships with the Federal Election Commission’s Office of General Counsel in Washington, D.C., and as a summer law clerk for Chief Judge Raner C. Collins and Bankruptcy Judge Brenda M. Whinery in Tucson, AZ. During law school, Dom served as an Executive Editor for the Duke Journal of Constitutional Law and Public Policy and as a staff editor for the Duke Law and Technology Review. He also worked for Duke Athletics as a tutor for student athletes and as a mentor to freshman football players.
Dom is an alumnus of The University of Arizona and its Honors College, where he received the degrees of Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Politics, Economics, and Law from the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a major in Marketing, from the Eller College of Management. He is a native Arizonan and grew up in Tucson.
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, Member
- The Valley Young Professionals, Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce, Rising Young Professionals Leadership, Vice Chair, Chair
- Phoenix Business Journal’s ACE Awards Sponsor, Interview Team Member, 2022
- Suns Charities 88, Member, 2018-2019
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones To Watch, Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions, 2022
- The Phoenix Business Journal: Rising Stars in Law , 2021
Community & Philanthropy
- Adjunct Professor, Grand Canyon University