Bradley J. Glass
- Environmental - Environmental Assessment, Environmental Counseling, Environmental Litigation, Environmental Natural Resources, Environmental Regulatory Enforcement, Environmental Regulatory Permitting, Environmental Remediation, Environmental Rulemaking
- Administrative Law - Environmental Regulation and Compliance
- Natural Resources - Agriculture, Public Lands, Water Quality, Wildlife and Endangered Species
As an environmental and natural resources lawyer, Brad delivers proven skill in mining-related environmental litigation, compliance and permitting. He offers a deep bench experience and demonstrated results in serving as local and regional counsel on a wide range of complex matters for mining, industrial and manufacturing clients. Whether Brad is involved in advising on exploration, permitting and development or mine closure, remediation, reclamation or historic liability issues, he remains expressly dedicated to overcoming the complex obstacles involved in doing business in this specialized industry segment.
Throughout his career, Brad has represented major mining and industrial clients in environmental litigation before state and federal courts, administrative bodies, mediators, and arbitrators throughout the United States. As an advocate, Brad is valued for his ability to litigate efficiently without sacrificing his client’s strategic objectives. After many years of practice, Brad’s reputation and record of favorable results inside and outside of the courts allow his clients to depend on him to aggressively, yet productively and resourcefully, protect their interests.
A smart and practical legal advisor, Brad believes solving client problems. He is a “big picture” thinker who is focused on finding the right solution. Brad’s ease with people make him persuasive and trustworthy among judges, juries, mediators, arbitrators, matter constituents and opposing counsel. He is the ultimate team player who knows how inspire action through people – regardless of their initial and often disparate positions.
Moreover, Brad understands the science of natural resources law and the mining industry in particular. His approach to realizing each client’s end game is supported by his inherent optimism and open-mindedness. A straight-forward communicator who establishes immediate trust and rapport with even the most difficult people, Brad never gets lost in the minutia of the science, although he understands it completely, but rather focuses on the legal aspects of the matter at hand and how that will translate into the right outcome for his client.
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Arizona State Bar Association, Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section, Council (2017-2018), Treasurer (2019), Chair-Elect (2020), and Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Environmental Law Section Chair, (2012-2013), Treasurer (2011-2012), and Member
- Maricopa County Bar Foundation, Trustee (2014-2017)
- Foster Care Review Board, Member (2018-2020)