Bradley J. Glass
- Environmental - Environmental Assessment, Environmental Counseling, Environmental Litigation, Environmental Natural Resources, Environmental Regulatory Enforcement, Environmental Regulatory Permitting, Environmental Remediation, Environmental Rulemaking
- Administrative Law - Environmental Regulation and Compliance
- Natural Resources - Agriculture, Public Lands, Water Quality, Wildlife and Endangered Species
Brad practices environmental and natural resources law with a concentration on environmental litigation, environmental compliance, and environmental permitting. He has experience serving as local and regional counsel on a wide range of complex environmental compliance, regulatory, and litigation matters for mining, industrial, and manufacturing clients. Throughout his career, Brad has represented major mining and industrial clients in environmental litigation before state and federal courts, administrative bodies, mediators, and arbitrators throughout the United States.
Associations & Memberships
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Arizona Bar Association, Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Environmental Law Section (Chair, 2012-2013; Treasurer 2011-2012), Member
- Maricopa County Bar Foundation, Trustee
Brad actively and regularly speaks on environmental and natural resources law topics.