GALLAGHER & KENNEDY RECEIVES TOP RANKINGS FROM CHAMBERS USA 2016
PHOENIX, Ariz. (May 27, 2016) – The law firm of Gallagher & Kennedy announced today that Chambers USA ranked the firm and 10 attorneys among the best in Arizona and New Mexico for 2016.
Among Arizona law firms, Gallagher & Kennedy achieved a Band 1 ranking, Chambers USA’s highest recognition, in the Environment (including water rights) practice area. The firm also was ranked as a leading Arizona law firm in the areas of Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use, Litigation: General Commercial, and Corporate/M&A.
The firm received the following “Leading Individual” rankings for Phoenix attorneys:
- J. Stanton Curry – Environment (including water rights)
- D. Lee Decker – Environment (including water rights)
- Michael K. Kennedy – Litigation: General Commercial
- David P. Kimball III – Environment (including water rights)
- Chris S. Leason – Environment (including water rights)
- Kevin E. O’Malley – Litigation: General Commercial
- Dana Stagg Belknap – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Terence W. Thompson – Corporate/M&A
The firm received the following “Leading Individual” rankings for New Mexico attorneys:
- Dalva L. Moellenberg – Environment, Natural Resources & Regulated Industries
- Timothy Van Valen – Corporate/Commercial Tax
David P. Kimball (Arizona), Dalva L. Moellenberg (New Mexico) and Tim Van Valen (New Mexico) received a Band 1 ranking in their respective practice areas.
Chambers USA is an annual ranking which assesses each law firm and attorney on technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by their clients. Additionally, independent interviews with clients and confidential submissions of law firms are part of the Chambers research and evaluation process.